Earn a Great Rate with a FREE Checking Account:
|2.53% APY1* (on balances up to $15,000)|
|0.05% APY1* (on balances over $15,000)|
|Plus earn ATM Surcharge Rebates Nationwide|
or earn the Base Rate of
|0.05% APY1* if the requirements are not met.|
Belvoir Federal offers a great, rewards checking account. With a CUXcel Checking, members can enjoy a no fee checking that’s completely free! To get a great checking account that offers you high dividends, get started with Belvoir Federal’s CUXcel rewards checking account.
To receive the best rate, you must meet the following requirements for each qualification cycle:
|15 Debit Card purchases and/or Electronic Bill Payments cleared/posted|
|1 Direct Deposit ($500.00 minimum)|
|Receive Electronic Statements|
|Log in to BOB (Belvoir Online Banking) or Mobile Banking|
1 2.53% (APY) paid on balances between one penny and $15,000, and 0.05% APY paid on all amounts above $15,000 each qualification period the minimum requirements are met. For minimum requirements to be met, actions must be performed and must clear/post to the account during the qualification period. If you do not meet the requirements per qualification period, your account will still function as a free checking account earning 0.05% APY; however, it will not receive ATM refunds for that time period. CUXcel Qualification Cycles will be calculated on a calendar month basis rather than the current qualification cycle. For example, January’s qualification cycle will now be January 1st through January 31st. Additionally, members will no longer receive a CUXcel notification email since the CUXcel Qualifiers can be reviewed in real time on BOB (Belvoir Online Banking). Bills paid electronically through Belvoir Federal’s Bill Pay will count towards the 15 Debit Card purchases that have cleared/posted within a given period. All other qualification periods follow this same pattern of dates. Rates and tiers as of July 1, 2013, and subject to change without notice. No Minimum Balance Required. Available to Personal Accounts only. Free Online Bill Pay. No monthly service charge. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Guiding you and your family…
while you guide us through the fight.
Belvoir Federal offers active duty military a specialized checking account. With a Military Checking account, members will receive free checking benefits such as rebates, loan discounts, an automatic line of credit, and so much more. The Compass Military Checking account allows members to receive a rewards, free checking account with no fees and a high dividend rate.
A FREE Checking Account that offers…
|2.02% APY* dividends on all balances||ATM surcharge fees automatically rebated|
|0.25% APR* discount on new consumer loans with Belvoir Federal||Automatically qualify for a $500.00 line of credit|
|Get paid 25 cents for every bill paid through Belvoir Federal’s Bill Pay||Use your debit card for worldwide access|
|Receive free checks and unlimited check-writing privileges||No minimum to open your account|
|No monthly service charge||Online Banking, Mobile Banking and 24/7 phone support|
|Online Account Access||eStatements|
To obtain Belvoir Federal’s Compass Checking, you must:
- Be active duty military
- Have your Active Duty Direct Deposit be deposited to this account1
- Sign up to receive eStatements2
1 Active Duty Direct Deposit of Net Pay must post to your Active Duty Checking account within 60 days of account opening. If the Active Duty Direct Deposit stops for more than 60 days, the account converts to a free basic checking account.
2 A valid email address is required to receive notice that your eStatement is ready for your viewing and any other necessary electronic communications.
Must qualify for checking account. This account does not earn reward points for debit card usage.
- No minimum balance
- No per-check fees
- Free Overdraft protection from savings, money market, or a line of credit loan
- Free Online Bill Pay with Belvoir Federal credit card or loan
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free BelTel 24-hour account access
- Free debit card with no transaction fees
- Members 25 and under with an open Belvoir Federal credit card will receive rebates on ATM surcharge fees up to $5.00 a month
- 0.25% APR* discount on new or used car loans with direct deposit
- $5.00 monthly service fee (waived for members with direct deposit or a loan with a balance; or those members 25 and under)
|If you are a student 15 – 17 years old, you will need to complete three online courses to acquire your checking account. The courses are How to start a checking account,, How to balance a checking account, and How to use a debit card. Certain restrictions may apply.|
To avoid a $5.00 monthly service fee, at least one electronic direct deposit of $500 or more must clear or post to the Basic Checking account within a given calendar month. The $5.00 fee will not apply to members under the age of 25.
MasterCard Debit Card
Shop around the world and pay with your Belvoir Federal Debit card which pulls money directly from your checking account. Since your purchase is automatically debited from your checking account, you never have to write a check again!
|No monthly service charge for using the Belvoir Federal Debit Card|
|Withdraw up to $500 cash of available funds each day|
|Deposit funds at Belvoir Federal branch|
|Make loan payments at Belvoir Federal branch|
|Transfer funds among your Belvoir Federal accounts|
Login Now to…
|MasterCard Secure Code||MasterCard Marketplace|
Benefits of a Belvoir Federal Debit Card:
- – accepted anywhere MasterCard is taken, which is millions of locations worldwide
- – no need to carry around a bulky checkbook and no need to worry about checks that have not been cashed still out there
- – if you lose cash, you are out of luck. If you lose your Debit card, we can shut down access to your funds and get you a new card
- – With Zero Liability you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- – you will see your transactions post faster through online banking and you can keep better track of how much money you have left in your checking account
- – you can use your Debit card virtually anywhere credit cards are accepted. You may be using your card at the gas pump, the ATM and the grocery store, but don’t forget you can also use it at your favorite restaurant, the dry cleaners, doctors’ offices and even for online
Whether you are overseas or across the country, make sure you contact the credit union before traveling to ensure the uninterrupted usage of your card. We will make our Fraud Monitoring Service aware of your destination so the card is not thought to be lost or stolen. Call us today and have a safe and wonderful trip!
|Overdraft Protection||Overdraft Tolerance||Changing your PIN|
|If you are a student 15 – 17 years old, you will need to complete an online course to acquire your Debit Card. Certain Restrictions may apply.|
|If you’re debit card is lost or stolen, please call 1.800.234.5354 and follow the prompts or members can also call the credit union at 703.730.1800.|
|If there is unauthorized activity with your debit card, please call the credit union at 703.730.1800.|
If your address with Belvoir Federal Credit Union is not current, your ATM access may be blocked. Contact us for details.