As you may be aware, there has been an internet exploit called Heartbleed. Heartbleed targets certain security certificates on Web sites. Belvoir Federal has maintained all the necessary precautions…
2013 Fiscal Cliff
Belvoir Federal’s CEO, Patricia Kimmel, has an important message regarding the Fiscal Cliff. Please view the video below.
We urge you to contact Congress and the Senate today.
- CALL: (202) 224 – 3121
Federal Representatives Contact Information
Virginia Senate Representatives
- Mark R. Warner | CALL: (202) 224 – 2023 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Jim Webb | CALL: (202) 224 – 4024| CONTACT: Click Here
Senators of other States – Click Here
Virginia Congress Representatives
- Robert “Rob” J. Wittman | CALL: (202) 225 – 4261 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Scott Rigell | CALL: (202) 225 – 4215 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Robert “Bobby” C. Scott | CALL: (202) 225 – 8351 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Randy J. Forbes | CALL: (202) 225 – 6365 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Robert Hurt | CALL: (202) 225 – 4711 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Bob Goodlatte | CALL: (202) 225 – 5431 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Eric Cantor | CALL: (202) 225 – 2815 | CONTACT: Click Here
- James “Jim” Moran | CALL: (202) 225 – 4376 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Morgan Griffith | CALL: (202) 225 – 3861 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Frank Wolf | CALL: (202) 225 – 5136 | CONTACT: Click Here
- Gerald “Gerry” E. Connolly | CALL: (202) 225 – 1492 | CONTACT: Click Here
Congressional Representatives for other States – Click Here
Belvoir Federal prepares for the possibility of a 2013 Fiscal Cliff by readying employees, developing emergency loan products, and forming supportive services to aid members. The 2013 Fiscal Cliff refers to the United States economy succumbing to an estimated $600 billion in tax increases and spending cuts which will automatically go into effect January 2013 unless Congress can come to an agreed upon budget. For updates about the Fiscal Cliff, click on the related links to the right.
If a Fiscal Cliff does occur, Belvoir Federal is prepared to serve our members by providing relief and assistance during the challenging time. The following will be available for impacted members:
Fiscal Cliff Emergency Loan1
- Borrow up to $5,000 at a fixed-rate of 4.99% APR* (0% APR for the first 60 days)
- Maximum term is 12 months
- Members may defer their 1st payment for 60 days
- Existing direct deposit to a Belvoir Federal account is required
- Members may work with a loan officer to determine if a loan workout program can be created to help ease your financial hardship
- Skip a regular consumer loan payment at no charge
- Receive free guidance on how to handle your finances during this economic situation
- Contact Belvoir Federal’s Financial Coach, Kelli Jo Anthon, by calling 703.730.1800 ext. 5303 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information contact us:
- Call: 703.730.1800
- Email: Contact Center
1 The maximum loan amount will be equivalent to that of the last (monthly net) direct deposit posted to the member’s account within 30 days prior to the request. The initial rate is 0% APR for the first 60 days. After the first 60 days, the rate is 4.99%APR. Interest will start to accrue on the 61st day of the disbursed loan. For example, if the maximum loan of $5,000 was taken at 4.99% APR for the maximum 12 month term and no payments were made until after the 60 days, the monthly payment would be $511.51. Other restrictions may apply. Contact us for details.
2 Other restrictions may apply. Contact us for details.
3 Skip-A-Pay excludes real estate loans and lines of credit, interest will continue to accrue. Other restrictions may apply contact us for details.