Possible Government Shutdown
Belvoir Federal prepares for the possibility of a Federal Government Shutdown by readying employees, developing emergency loan products, and forming supportive services to aid members. If a Federal Government Shutdown does occur, Belvoir Federal is prepared to serve our members by providing relief and assistance during the challenging time. The following will be available for impacted members:
- Borrow up to $5,000 at a fixed-rate of 4.99% APR* (0% APR for the first 60 days)
- Maximum term is 12 months
- Members may defer their 1st payment for 60 days
- Existing direct deposit to a Belvoir Federal account is required
- Members may work with a loan officer to determine if a loan workout program can be created to help ease your financial hardship
- Skip a regular consumer loan payment at no charge
- Receive free guidance on how to handle your finances during this economic situation
- Contact Belvoir Federal’s Financial Coach, Shannon Tackett, by calling 703.730.1800 ext. 5155 or emailing email@example.com.
For more information contact us:
- Call: 703.730.1800
- Email: Contact Center
1 The maximum loan amount will be equivalent to that of the last (monthly net) direct deposit posted to the member’s account within 30 days prior to the request. The initial rate is 0% APR for the first 60 days. After the first 60 days, the rate is 4.99%APR. Interest will start to accrue on the 61st day of the disbursed loan. For example, if the maximum loan of $5,000 was taken at 4.99% APR for the maximum 12 month term and no payments were made until after the 60 days, the monthly payment would be $511.51. Other restrictions may apply. Contact us for details.
2 Other restrictions may apply. Contact us for details.
3 Skip-A-Pay excludes real estate loans and lines of credit, interest will continue to accrue. Other restrictions may apply contact us for details.